Garmin's Forerunner 35 is slim and lightweight watch that is perfect for daily runs, training and racing. It features built-in wrist-based heart rate as well as GPS that tracks your distance, pace, intervals and more.
When paired with your compatible smartphone, Forerunner 35 offers the convenience of smart notifications right on your wrist along with a variety of other connected features makes it easy to live and run without one interrupting the other. Stay connected to family and friends with the live tracking feature, which lets them follow your runs in real time. Forerunner 35 also keeps you up to date with automatic software updates, and it allows for music controls and more on your device.
The Forerunner 35 GPS watch allows you to automatically upload your stats and runs to the online fitness community, Garmin Connect, where you can review your progress and even share via social media.
It's extensive activity tracking features include steps, calories, distance, sleep and intensity minutes, not to mention 24/7 heart rate monitoring. It also watches out for periods of inactivity and gives you vibration alerts when it’s time to move.
- Time, date & alarm
- GPS enabled navigation
- Heart rate monitor
- Foot pod
- Auto Pause (pauses & resumes timer based on speed)
- Auto lap
- Time/Distance alert
- Interval training
- Heart rate based calories consumption
- Calories burned
- Customizable screen
- Step counter
- Accelerometer (for indoor workouts)
- Virtual Pacer
- Sleep monitor
- Smart notifications from smartphone
- Vibration alert
- Music alert
- In the box:
- Forerunner 35 watch
- Charging cabcle
- Garmin Connect compatible
- Display Size: 23.5 x 23.5 mm
- Display Resolution: 128 x 128 pixels
- Battery: Rechargeable lithium-ion
- Battery life (approx times):
- Watch mode: up to 9 days
- Training mode: up to 13 hours
- Water rating: 5 ATM (50m)
- Weight: 37.3g
- Next & Named Day Delivery: Free on orders over £100, otherwise £5.95. Order before 7 pm Monday - Saturday, 2 pm Sunday.
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 30 days of receipt.
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.