The Forerunner 935 from Garmin offers advanced running and multisport features in a comfortable watch you can wear all day, and it only weighs 49 grams. It provides elevation changes with a built-in barometer; altimeter and electronic compass help you keep your bearings. Evaluates your training status to indicate if you’re undertraining or overdoing it and offers additional performance monitoring features.
It provides advanced dynamics for running, cycling and swimming, including ground contact time balance, stride length, vertical ratio and more. It has a battery life of up to 2 weeks in watch mode, up to 24 hours in GPS mode, up to 50 hours in UltraTrac mode with wrist-based heart rate, or up to 60 hours in UltraTrac mode without wrist-based heart rate.
The Forerunner 935 GPS running/triathlon watch features a lightweight, comfortable design you’ll be happy to wear all day. The 935 is compatible with easy-to-swap QuickFit bands. With a band to suit every event, you can easily change from sporty silicone to classic leather and even high-end metal.
- In the box:
- Foreunner 935 GPS watch
- 1 set of extra bands (black)
- HRM-Tri monitor
- HRM-Swim monitor
- Quick-release kit
- Charging cable
- Lens: Glass
- Bezel & case: Fiber-reinforced plastic
- Strap: Silicone
- GPS & GLONASS
- Smartphone compatible with Garmin Connect app
- Colour Display
- Time/ date/ alarm
- Timer & stopwatch
- Sunrise/ Sunset
- Calendar & weather
- Garmin Elevate wrist heart monitor
- Smart notifications
- Music controls
- Interval training
- Run workouts, race predictos, VO2 max
- Battery life (approx):
- Watch mode: up to 2 weeks
- UltraTrac (without HR mode): up to 60 hours
- UltraTrac (with HR mode): up to 50 hours
- GPS mode: up to 24 hours
- Weight: 49g
- Next & Named Day Delivery: Free on orders over £100, otherwise £5.95. Order before 7 pm Monday - Saturday, 12 pm Sunday.
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.