No matter where your adventure takes you, you'll never worry about getting lost with the Foretrex 601. Foretrex keeps track of your path and displays it as a dotted trail on the screen. Just turn on Foretrex's TracBack feature, and you can retrace your path back to where you started. Keep track of your bearing and altitude with Foretrex 601's electronic compass and barometric altimeter. You can save locations in memory as waypoints, so you can always find your way back to any important place, like your campsite or vehicle. And with up to 48 hours of battery life in GPS mode and up to 1 month in watch mode and replaceable AAA batteries, you'll never worry about making it back.
Foretrex 601 lets you create and store routes to all of your favorite places and provides other helpful information, including a trip computer, sunrise/sunset times and hunting and fishing information. For even more data, connect Foretrex 601 to a wireless accessory, such as a heart rate monitor, cadence sensor, or clip it on your bike with the accessory bike mount (all optional accessories, not included). To keep track of your trip, connect your Foretrex to your PC or Mac with USB to store your waypoints, routes and tracks on your computer. You also can share waypoints, routes and tracks wirelessly with certain Foretrex, Oregon and Colarado devices.
- Weight: 87.88 g (with batteries)
- Dimensions: 7.3 x 4.3 x 2.2 cm
- Display size: 2.0in diagonal
- Battery: 2 AAA batteries (not included)
- Battery life:
- GPS mode: Exceeds 48 hours
- UltraTrac mode: up to 1 week
- Watch mode: up to 1 month
- IPX7 waterproof
- Interface: USB
- Waypoints/favorites/locations: 500
- Routes: 20
- Track log: 10,000 points, 10 saved tracks
- Electronic compass
- Barometric altimeter
- Compatible with Garmin Fitness Sensors (not included)
- Hunt & fish calendar/sun and moon information
- Unit-to-unit wireless data transfer
- Garmin Connect compatible (online data/route analysis, planning and sharing site)
- Next & Named Day Delivery: Free on orders over £100, otherwise £5.95. Order before 7 pm Monday - Saturday, 12 pm Sunday.
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.