The Edge 1030 is compatible with Varia™ rearview radar and smart bike lights, and has a built-in incident detection to help create a safer riding environment.
*When paired with a compatible smartphone; see Garmin.com/ble
*When paired with a compatible smartphone; GroupTrack can track up to 50 riders
When paired with a compatible smartphone; primarily designed for road cycling use
Available on Android™ only
- Advanced GPS cycling computer combines navigation, performance and cycling awareness
- Features a 3.5" colour touchscreen display
- New Trendline™ popularity routing uses billions of miles of ride data from Garmin Connect™ online fitness community to find the on- and off-road routes most travelled by cyclists
- Stay in contact with rider-to-rider messaging*, or send prewritten replies to texts or missed calls^^
- Preloaded Garmin Cycle Map includes turn-by-turn directions for on- and off-road routes and alerts for sharp curves ahead
- Strava Live Segments allow you to compete second-by-second with your previous best or another rider’s PR and see real-time progress and results right on your screen
- Preloaded TrainingPeaks app brings workouts from your coach directly to your Edge® device
- Up to 20 hours battery life (depending on usage), extendable up to 40 hours with the optional Garmin Charge power pack
- LiveTrack* and GroupTrack** let friends, family and fellow riders keep track of your location in real time
- Incident detection^ can manually or automatically send your location to your emergency contacts in the event of an incident
- Compatible with Varia™ cycling awareness accessories, including Varia rearview radar with camera and Varia smart bike lights
- Next & Named Day Delivery: Free on orders over £100, otherwise £5.95. Order before 7 pm Monday - Saturday, 2 pm Sunday.
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 30 days of receipt.
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.