Enhance your triathlon experience by pairing the HRM-Tri with your compatible Garmin device. The HRM-Tri stores heart rate data when underwater, then forwards it to your device. The lightweight module fits within the width of the strap and its soft, rounded edges and covered seams make it super-comfortable to wear out of the water, too.
An accelerometer in the module measures torso movement to calculate three running metrics: cadence — the number of steps per minute; vertical oscillation — the bounce in your running motion; and ground contact time — the amount of time in each step that your foot spends on the ground while running.
HRM-Tri is compatible with Garmin's Forerunner 920XT, Epix, Fenix 3 and Fenix 5.
Running dynamics features are available only on the Forerunner 920XT, Fenix 3 and Fenix 5.
- Running dynamics
- Heart rate
- Connectivity: ANT+
- Strap sizing: 60-142cm
- Battery: CR2032
- Battery life: 10 months (Training 1 hour per day)
- Water rating: 5 ATM
- Module dimensions: 29.4 x 51.4 x 8.5mm
- Module weight: 49g
- Total weight: 59g
- Next Day Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Order before 4pm Sunday - Friday
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 30 days of receipt.
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.