The inReach Explorer+ from Garmin is a Handheld Satellite Communicator and GPS Navigator, with 100% global Iridium satellite coverage. It boasts a Transflective colour TFT screen, a three-axis electronic compass, a barometric altimeter and you can send and receive messages' while beyond mobile phone range.
The built-in three-axis tilt-compensated electronic compass gives you a reliable heading even when you’re standing still or not holding the device level. The barometric altimeter tracks changes in pressure to pinpoint your precise altitude.
Furthermore, you can pair your inReach Explorer+ with mobile devices using the free Earthmate app, giving you access to downloadable maps, colour aerial imagery and more. Therefore, why look any further.
- Sensors & TOPO Mapping
- Display: Transflective colour TFT
- Display resolution: 200 x 265 pixels
- Barometric altimeter
- Compass: Tilt-compensated 3-axis
- Bluetooth compatible
- High-sensitivity receiver
- USB interface
- Ability to add maps
- Preloaded maps: OSM
- Routes: 20
- Waypoints: 500
- Send & receive text messages to SMS & email
- Send & receive messages with other inReach users
- Live tracking on web-based MapShare portal
- Weather forecasts
- Virtual keyboard
- Send waypoints to MapShare portal
- Send route selection to MapShare portal
- ABC sensors
- Memory: 2GB
- Battery: Rechargeable internal lithium ion
- Battery life: 100 hours (Default mode)
- Water rating: IPX7
- Size: 6.8 x 16.4 x 3.8cm (with keypad & SOS door bump)
- Weight: 213g
- In the box:
- inReach Explorer
- Preloaded with TOPO
- USB cable
- Carabiner clip
- Next Day Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Order before 4pm Sunday - Friday
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 30 days of receipt.
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.