Garmin GPS Watches:
The Tactix Charlie GPS Watch from Garmin is a high-performance, military-grade GPS watch designed with state-of-the-art materials and advanced functions ranging from navigation and heart rate monitoring to skydiving and night-vision mode. Made with lightweight, high-strength titanium, polymers and a scratch-resistant sapphire lens, it is designed to perform in the most extreme of situations.
Get 24/7 monitoring with the Elevate wrist-based heart rate monitor, no more need for uncomfortable chest straps. Preloaded full of different sport and activity profiles such as running, skiing, cycling and golf, you have all the key stats you need at your fingertips to monitor your training sessions. Water rated to 100m, it is the perfect companion for monitoring your next big swim, in open water or a swimming pool.
With a display that is easy to view in sunlight, 16GB of built-in memory, preloaded TOPO Active Maps for Europe, internal rechargeable battery, and GPS/GLONASS functionality, you have everything you need in order to maximise your performance, whether out on a run, swim or bike ride. With Wi-Fi capabilities, you can connect the Tactix Charlie to the Garmin Connect mobile fitness app for automatic uploads to the Garmin Connect community for easy reviewing and sharing data from your activities. The Tactix Charlie is a must-have tool for anyone looking to take their workouts to the next level and want to push themselves and find new limits.
Not the right GPS watch for you? Browse some of our other products you may be interested in.
- Watch: Time, date, alarm, timer, stopwatch, sunrise/sunset alerts
- Navigation: Route planning & tracking, electronic 3-axis compass, barometer, altimeter, custom POIs, 1000 waypoints, 30 routes, 100 saved tracks
- Fitness: Distance, time, pace, laps, swim stroke identification, VO2 max, recovery advisor, virtual pacer, calories, goal alerts
- Case: Fibre-reinforced polymer with titanium rear cover
- Bezel: Diamond-like Carbon (DLC) coated titanium
- Lens: Domed sapphire crystal
- Advanced activity tracker: Step counter, auto-goal, move bar encouragement, sleep monitor
- Multisport profiles: walking, running, cycling, swimming, ski/snowboard, golfing, paddlesports, SUP, skydiving, tactical
- Pre-loaded TOPO Europe mapping & 40,000+ Golf courses worldwide
- Preloaded tactical features: JumpMaster, dual position format, waypoint projection
- Night-vision goggle support
- Around Me map mode highlights POIs, waypoints & other key objects
- Data overlays highlight key info
- Round Trip run/ride offers route ideas
- Quickfit 26 interchangeable strap compatible (sold separately)
- Group track follows each member of the group with a compatible device
- Elevate wrist-based heart rate monitor
- High-sensitivity GPS & GLONASS receiver
- Waterproof: up to 100m (10ATM)
- Smart notifications
- Memory: 16GB
- Battery: Internal rechargeable lithium-ion
- Battery life: Up to 35hrs in UltraTrac mode, 20hrs in GPS mode, 12 days in Smartwatch mode
- Connectivity: USB, Bluetooth Smart low energy, ANT+, Wi-Fi
- Strava compatible
- iOS/Android compatible
- Type: Colour, sunlight-visible, transflective memory-in-pixel (MIP)
- Diameter: 30.5mm
- Resolution: 240 x 240px
- Size: 51 x 51 x 17.5mm
- Weight: 90g
- In the box: Tactix Charlie GPS Watch, USB charging/data cable, Documentation
- Next & Named Day Delivery: Free on orders over £100, otherwise £5.95. Order before 7 pm Monday - Saturday, 12 pm Sunday.
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.