Ride smarter and more aware with Varia™ RTL510 rearview radar. Mounted vertically on the seatpost, it provides visible and audible alerts for vehicles approaching from behind up to 153 yards (140 meters) away when paired with a dedicated radar display unit or with compatible Garmin devices1. It features a sleek vertical design that easily mounts to the seat post of most road-use bicycles. It offers battery life of up to 15 hours. Plus, the bright tail light is visible in daylight up to a mile away in both solid and flashing modes, so you can see and be seen, day or night, on any ride.
- Provides visual and audible alerts to warn of vehicles approaching from behind up to 153 yards (140 meters) away
- Tail light offers daylight visibility up to a mile away, so drivers can see you well before the radar sees the vehicle
- Sleek vertical design easily mounts to most road-use bicycles, including racing, touring and commuter styles
- Tail light provides 220 degrees of visibility to help improve driver awareness of your location
- Requires a dedicated radar display unit or wirelessly integrates with compatible Garmin devices1
- Battery life: up to 15 hours in flashing mode or 6 hours in solid mode
1For full list of compatible devices, see Garmin.com/VariaRTL510Compatibility
- Next Day Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Order before 4pm Sunday - Friday
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.