The innovative Vector 3 pedals from Garmin use a dual-sensing system to allow you to gather valuable information on your pedal power. With the Vector 3 you get the ability to see right and left leg power independently. And, it doesn’t stop at power, these intelligent pedals will also record cadence and left/right balance, on top of other advanced cycling dynamics, helping you tailor your training around your specific weaknesses and strengths to improve your form. The Vector 3 tracks seating/standing position to determine when and how long you were in each, allowing you to gauge position effectiveness. Power phase to show how you’re currently producing power in a pedal stroke and platform centre offset to show where power is applied on the pedal so you can ensure a proper cleat position. Each metric can be viewed on compatible Edge® cycling computers and the Garmin Connect™ Mobile app.
- Installs like any other pedal and quickly transfers between bikes
- Measures total power, left/right balance, cadence and cycling dynamics
- Sleek design provides greater cornering clearance and improved stack height
- Fully integrates with Garmin cycling ecosystem for data analysis
- Allows for easy updates via compatible Edge® cycling computers, ANT+® connectivity or Bluetooth®-enabled fitness devices¹ and Garmin Connect™ Mobile app
- Battery life: up to 120 hours²
- Next Day Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Order before 4pm Sunday - Friday
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 30 days of receipt.
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.