Delivering accurate Power readings throughout your rides at a more affordable price than ever before, the Garmin Vector S Pedals measure and record a range of data and transmit it to your compatible cycling computer so you can tailor your rides on the go to best optimize your performance. The innovative Garmin Vector S Pedals work by measuring the deflection in the pedal spindle as you pedal; it then compares the measured deflection to a factory calibration to determine how much force youâ€™re applying. Built for dedicated road riders who want to get the most out of every mile, the Garmin Vector S pedals allow you to focus your training for maximum performance, so come race day you can stay in front of your rivals and be on your way to a podium finish.
This Large version has longer tether pods, designed specifically to work with crank arms that fall outside the usual sizing parameters - 38 mm diameter and 15 mm thickness - e.g. Specialized S-Works carbon cranks.
What's In The Box:
- Vector pedals
- Pedal pod (standard or large, depending on the version selected)
- Cleats and hardware
- USB ANT+ Stickâ„¢
- Battery life: 175 hours
- Stainless steel wearplate
- CNC machined, hardened stainless steel spindle
- Bushing and sealed cartridge bearings
- Adjustable tension binding
- LOOK KÃ©o-compatible
- Affordable power meter with option to upgrade to dual-sensing system
- Measures power output at the pedal, where force is applied
- Calculates average power at various time intervals
- Measures cadence and total power (watts)
- ANT+â„¢ wireless protocol
- Next & Named Day Delivery: Free on orders over £100, otherwise £5.95. Order before 7 pm Monday - Saturday, 12 pm Sunday.
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.