With Garmin's Vivomove HR Hybrid Smartwatch you get the best of both worlds: a stylish analogue watch for effortless everyday style and a durable smartwatch that will monitor activities, fitness & well being to help you beat yesterday and have a better tomorrow.
The classic precision watch hands sit over a discreet touchscreen display, when you want to interact with the touchscreen display the hands will move out of the way and then move back to the correct time when you are done.
The sophisticated technology within the watch will monitor your daily activity including steps, distance, calories burned, floors climbed and so on, the wrist based heart rate monitor helps to deliver a more accurate insight into your fitness levels but is also able to monitor your general wellbeing and stress levels throughout the day.
The Smart notifications mean you'll never miss another text or call as they'll display on your digital display while your fitness and wellness tracking data will be automatically uploaded to your Garmin Connect profile. You can even control your music from your watch making skipping tracks while on the move a breeze.
S-M = 122-188mm
L = 148-215mm
- Traditional ticking clock hands with discreet display
- Activity tracking features:
- Daily step count
- Auto goal
- Floors climbed
- Intensity minutes
- Fitness age
- Built-in Elevate optical wrist heart rate monitor
- Water resistant
- Smart notifications
- Connected features such as music controls
- Compatible with Virb (Sold separately)
- Built-in activity profiles for run, walk, strength training & cardio
- Garmin Move IQ motion detector
- Wellness monitoring
- VO2 Max.
- Wireless auto sync (Bluetooth Smart technology or USB ANT+)
- Battery: Rechargeable
- Battery life: 5 days in Smart mode or 2 weeks in analog mode
- Unit dimensions: 43 x 43 x 11.6mm
- Weight: 40.8g
- In the box:
- Vivomove HR Hybrid Smartwatch
- Charging cable
- Next Day Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Order before 4pm Sunday - Friday
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 30 days of receipt.
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.