The Vivosport GPS Activity Tracker from Garmin is a sleek and smart activity tracker that will track your daily activities as well as workouts and stress levels to give you interesting and encouraging stats to lead a healthier and more active life.
It boasts a slim design that is discreet enough for any occasion whether you are wearing sports gear, office wear or your finest gladrags for drinks with friends. Despite it's size it packs a pretty punch, with built in GPS it tracks your indoor activities as well as your outdoor activities. Outdoor activities can then be mapped for on your Garmin Connect profile so you can see exactly where you have been and see where you could extend your route as you get fitter.
It is pre-loaded with cycling and running apps as well as timed activities such as strength training and cardio and it is swim proof making it perfect for those who love to get involved in a huge variety of activities. All day stress tracking helps to monitor your wellbeing while the relaxation breathing timer can help you take a moment out of your day to gather your thoughts and relax properly.
A great way to beat yesterday.
S-M = 122-188mm
L = 148-215mm
- Built-in GPS
- Elevate wrist heart rate monitor
- Wellness monitoring
- VO2 Max & fitness age
- Always-on sunlight readable colour touchscreen
- Activity tracking: steps, floors climbed, calories burned, intensity minutes, sleep
- Water rating: 5ATM (suitable for swimming)
- Auto uploads & LiveTrack
- Smart notifications
- Music controls
- Move IQ
- Battery: rechargeable li-ion
- Battery life: upto 8hrs in GPS mode, upto 7 days in Smart mode
- Unit dimensions: 21 x 11mm
- Weight: 24g (Size: S/M)
- In the box:
- Vivosport GPS Activity Tracker
- Charging data cable
- Next & Named Day Delivery: Free on orders over £100, otherwise £5.95. Order before 7 pm Monday - Saturday, 12 pm Sunday.
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.