The Genesis CdA 10 2019 takes the best elements from a traditional cx bike, like large clearances, disc brakes and low overall weight.
In standard guise the CdA will happily keep pace on the weekend club ride, albeit in a bit more comfort than your fellow club mates thanks to the lightweight, supple, fast rolling Clement MSO 40c tyres. However, thanks to the wide range 11-34Tcassette out back (providing a wall-climbing 1:1 gear at the low end) and generous clearances you're only ever a simple tyre change away from off-road action.
- Frame–ALX8 6066/6061-T6 Double-Butted Aluminium
- Fork–Carbon CX Disc w/ 1-1/2"-1-1/8" Tapered Alloy Steerer
- Headset–Prestine PT-F23 1-1/8"–1-1/2" tapered
- Stem–Genesis AS-007 / +–7deg / XS-M, 90mm / L-XL, 100mm
- Handlebars–Genesis X-Race Aero / 8deg Flare / XS, 400mm / S-M, 420mm / L-XL, 440mm
- Bar Tape–Velo tape w/Gel
- Brakes–Promax DSK-300 disc brakes w/ 160/140mm rotors
- Brake Levers–Shimano Claris ST-R2000
- Shifters–Shimano Claris ST-R2000 2x8 speed
- Front Derailleur–Shimano Claris FD-R2000
- Rear Derailleur–Shimano Claris RD-R2000 / GS cage
- Chainset–Shimano FC-RS200 / 50x34T / XS-M, 170mm / L-XL, 175mm
- Chain–KMC x8
- Cassette–Shimano CS-HG41-8 / 11-34T
- Bottom Bracket–Shimano BB-UN26 68-110mm
- Hubs–KT K-68F/68R 28h / front / rear / 6-bolt
- Rims–Jalco XCD22 / 28h
- Spokes–Steel 14g
- Tyres–Clement X'Plor MSO 700x40c 60TPI
- Saddle–Genesis Road Comfort
- Seat Post–Genesis Alloy / 27.2x350mm
- Pedals–NW-91K w/ Toeclip
Not The Bike For You?
Urban Bike Buying Guide
Still stuck? Call one of customer service experts on 0800 298 8898 or talk to us in the chat.
You May Also Need...
- Next & Named Day Delivery: Free on orders over £100, otherwise £5.95. Order before 7 pm Monday - Saturday, 12 pm Sunday.
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.