Genre-defying and boundary-blurring bestseller the Genesis Croix De Fer 10 2020 has been refined to be more capable than ever before. Designed to be your gateway to exploring all the paths less ridden, this gravel bike is kitted out with a reliable Shimano Sora groupset and the frame is constructed from Genesis’s MjÖlnir Chromoly steel tubing. These elements, along with other carefully selected components and a gravel-specific geometry, give the bike its ‘go-anywhere’ and ‘do-anything’ attitude that's been instilled since it's conception over ten years ago.
- Frame–Genesis Mjolnir Seamless Double-Butted Cromoly
- Fork–Cr-Mo Unicrown Disc
- Headset–Prestine PT-1606 1-1/8" semi cartridge
- Stem–Genesis AS-007 / +–7deg / 100mm
- Handlebars–Genesis Adventure / 12deg Flare / XS, 400mm / S-M, 420mm / L-XL, 440mm
- Bar Tape–Velo Black Cork w/ VexGel
- Brakes–TRP Spyre-C 2-piston mechanical disc brake w/160mm TR160 rotors
- Brake Levers–Shimano Sora ST-R3000
- Shifters–Shimano Sora ST-R3000 / 2x9 speed
- Front Derailleur–Shimano Sora FD-R3000
- Rear Derailleur–Shimano Sora RD-R3000 / GS cage
- Chainset–Shimano Sora FC-R3000 / 50-34T / XS, 165mm / S-M 170mm / L-XL, 175mm
- Chain–KMC x9
- Cassette–Shimano CS-HG300-9 / 11-34T
- Bottom Bracket–Shimano BB-RS500
- Hubs–KT K-68F/68R 32h / front / rear / 6-bolt
- Rims–Jalco XCD22 / 32h
- Spokes–Steel 14g
- Tyres–WTB Riddler 700x37c
- Saddle–Genesis Road Comfort
- Seat Post–Genesis Alloy / 27.2x350mm
- Pedals–NW-91K w/ Toeclip
- Next Day Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Order before 4pm Sunday - Friday
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 30 days of receipt.
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.