A new twist on a classic, the Genesis Croix de Fer 10 Flat Bar takes all the best parts of the normal model but swaps the drops for a flat handlebar set-up to make the bike better suited for city riding. It rocks the Mjölnir steel frame and Genesis alloy stem, seat post and handlebars as well as the 11-speed Shimano Alivio cassette with a range of Shimano components filling out the rest of the drivetrain.
The steel frame, as well as the 32c Maxxis tyres and Shimano hydraulic disc brakes, gives the Croix de Fer an excellent performance over gravel and dirt tracks. It’s also a great long-distance bike, perfect for touring or cross-country adventures – a Croix de Fer was once used to beat the world record for the fastest circumnavigation of the globe by bike – and with the new flat handlebars it’s now also a top-quality commuter bike: it’s sturdy enough to do mile upon mile on bad roads without needing constant repairs and sits you up enough to keep you safe in city traffic. The Croix de Fer 10 Flat Bar is for all occasions: you can get to work in the week and see the world at the weekend without having to change bikes.
- Frame–Genesis Mjolnir Seamless Double-Butted Cromoly
- Fork–Cr-Mo Unicrown Disc
- Headset–Prestine PT-1606 1-1/8 inch semi cartridge
- Stem–Genesis AS-007 / +–7deg / 100mm
- Handlebars–Genesis alloy / 9deg backsweep / XS, 620mm / S-M, 640mm / L-XL, 660mm
- Grips–Genesis lock on
- Grips–Genesis lock on
- Brakes–Shimano BRM-T200 hydraulic brakes w/ Shimano SM-RT26 160mm rotors
- Brake Levers–Shimano BRM-T200
- Shifters–Shimano Sora SL-R3000 / 2x9 speed
- Front Derailleur–Shimano Sora FD-R3000
- Rear Derailleur–Shimano Sora RD-R3000 / GS cage
- Chainset–Shimano Sora FC-R3000 / 50-34T / XS, 165mm / S-M 170mm / L-XL, 175mm
- Chain–KMC x9
- Cassette–Shimano CS-HG300-9 / 11-34T
- Bottom Bracket–Shimano BB-RS500
- Hubs–KT K-68F/68R 32h / front / rear / 6-bolt
- Rims–Jalco XCD22 / 32h
- Spokes–Steel 14g
- Tyres–WTB Riddler 700x37c
- Saddle–Genesis Road Comfort
- Seat Post–Genesis Alloy / 27.2x350mm
- Seat Clamp -
- Pedals–NW-91K w/ Toeclip
Not The Bike For You?
Urban Bike Buying Guide
Still stuck? Call one of customer service experts on 0800 298 8898 or talk to us in the chat.
You May Also Need...
- Next & Named Day Delivery: Free on orders over £100, otherwise £5.95. Order before 7 pm Monday - Saturday, 12 pm Sunday.
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.