When Genesis created the Croix de Fer 20, they knew that some cyclists want a bike that can go almost anywhere, come rain or shine. This steel-frame utility bike will induce the biggest grins with each and every outing as you try to find where it's limits lie. Fast and responsive, yet stable, surefooted and perfectly balanced, the CdF 20 personifies fun on two wheels, paved or unpaved.
Commuting duties during the week then epic, multi-terrain adventures at the weekend, the Croix De Fer 20 is a capable and adaptable beast of a bike that rarely gets fazed whichever way you point it. Built from legendary Reynolds 725 steel it has the perfect mix of strength and suppleness to allow you to spend hours, days, weeks or months in the saddle. Add this low-weight tubing to some Shimano Tiagra gearing with a lowest gear of 34-34 and a tubeless ready wheelset, and you have found your one true bike.
- Frame–Reynolds 725 Heat-Treated Chromoly
- Fork–Cr-Mo Unicrown Disc
- Headset–Prestine PT-1770 1-1/8" semi cartridge
- Stem–Genesis AS-007 / +–7deg / 100mm
- Handlebars–Genesis X-Race Pro / 16deg Flare / XS, 400mm / S-M, 420mm / L-XL, 440mm
- Bar Tape–Velo Black Cork w/ VexGel
- Brakes–TRP HY-RD mechanical-hydraulic caliper w/160mm TR160 rotors
- Brake Levers–Shimano Tiagra ST-4700
- Shifters–Shimano Tiagra ST-4700 / 2x10 speed
- Front Derailleur–Shimano Tiagra FD-4700
- Rear Derailleur–Shimano Tiagra RD-4700 / GS cage
- Chainset–Shimano Tiagra FC-4700 / 50-34T / XS, 165mm / S, 170mm / M-L, 172.5mm / XL, 175mm
- Chain–KMC x10
- Cassette–Shimano CS-HG500-10 / 11-34T
- Bottom Bracket–Shimano BB-RS500
- Hubs–KT K-08F/08R 32h / front / rear / 6-bolt
- Rims–Jalco SR240D / 32h
- Spokes–Steel 14g
- Tyres–WTB Riddler 700x37c
- Saddle–Genesis Road Comfort
- Seat Post–Genesis Alloy / 27.2x350mm
- Pedals–NW-91K w/ Toeclip
Not The Bike For You?
Urban Bike Buying Guide
Still stuck? Call one of customer service experts on 0800 298 8898 or talk to us in the chat.
You May Also Need...
- Next Day Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Order before 4pm Sunday - Friday
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.