The Genesis Datum 2020 is ridiculously versatile. It falls into Genesis’ “go anywhere quickly” category of bike meaning that it will get you flying on- and off-road and you can even add a frame, bar or clip-on bag and take it touring.
It’s also super simple, carrying only a single ring at the front with a wide-range cassette to deal with the steeper climbs, and if you’re that way inclined the rims are perfect for tubeless tyres. What’s more, thanks to its carbon frame and fork, it’s only 8.94kg.
- Frame–24/30T Modulus Carbon Road Disc w/ Tapered Headtube & Fully Internal Cable Routing
- Fork–Full Carbon Fork w/ 1-1/2"–1-1/8" Tapered Steerer w/ 12mm TA
- Headset–FSA Orbit C-40-ACB, NO.42
- Stem–Genesis Code 7 / -7deg / XS, 90mm / S-M, 100mm / L-XL, 110mm
- Handlebars–Genesis X-Race Pro / 16deg Flare / XS, 400mm / S-M, 420mm / L-XL, 440mm
- Bar Tape–Velo tape w/Gel
- Brakes–Sram Rival hydraulic brakes w/160mm Sram Centerline rotors
- Brake Levers–Sram Rival 1x Hydraulic
- Shifters–Sram Rival / 1x11 speed
- Rear Derailleur–Sram Rival 1x / Long cage
- Chainset–Sram Rival 1 XSYNC / 42T / XS, 170mm / S-M, 172.5mm / L-XL, 175mm
- Chain–KMC x11
- Cassette–Sram PG1130 / 11-42T
- Bottom Bracket–Sram PF-GXP
- Hubs–Formula RX-812/RX-300 28h / front 12mm TA / rear 12mm TA / 6-bolt
- Rims–Jalco XCD22 / 28h
- Spokes–Stainless steel 14g
- Tyres–WTB Exposure 700x32c w/skinwall
- Saddle–Genesis Road Comfort
- Seat Post–Genesis Alloy / 27.2x350mm
Not The Bike For You?
Urban Bike Buying Guide
Still stuck? Call one of customer service experts on 0800 298 8898 or talk to us in the chat.
You May Also Need...
- Next Day Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Order before 4pm Sunday - Friday
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.