The Genesis Equilibrium Disc 2020 keeps all the best parts of the classic Equilibrium but takes it up a level. Renowned for its endurance capabilities, the Equilibriums are built around the Reynolds 725 steel frame with every element crafted to handle those long days in the saddle.
All the bikes in the series are primed for comfort and with the acclaimed Shimano 105 R7020 disc brakes perfect for the rockiest roads, steepest descents and sharpest bends, the Equilibrium Disc is completely stress free. You’d be hard pressed to find a better bike for your favourite scenic routes and sportives.
- Frame–Reynolds 725 Heat-Treated Chromoly
- Fork–Carbon Road Disc w/ 1-1/2"–1-1/8" Tapered Steerer w/ 12mm TA
- Headset–Prestine PT-1806-616 1-1/8"–1-1/2" tapered
- Stem–Genesis CODE-7 / +–7deg / XS, 90mm / S-M, 100mm / L-XL, 110mm
- Handlebars–Genesis alloy / 125mm drop x 70mm reach / XS, 400mm / S-M, 420mm / L-XL, 440mm
- Bar Tape–Velo tape w/Gel
- Brakes–Shimano BR-R7070 hydraulic brakes w/TRP 160/140mm rotors
- Brake Levers–Shimano 105 ST-R7020
- Shifters–Shimano 105 ST-7020 / 2x11 speed
- Front Derailleur–Shimano 105 FD-R7000
- Rear Derailleur–Shimano 105 RD-R7000 / SS cage
- Chainset–Shimano 105 FC-R7000 / 50-34T / XS, 170mm / S-M, 172.5mm / L-XL, 175mm
- Chain–KMC x11
- Cassette–Shimano CS-R7000-11 / 11-30T
- Bottom Bracket–Shimano BB-R60
- Hubs–Formula RX-812F /RX-300R 28h / front / rear / 6-bolt
- Rims–Jalco SR220 / 28h
- Spokes–Stainless steel 14g
- Tyres–Donnelly Strada CDG 700x30c
- Saddle–Genesis Road Comfort
- Seat Post–Genesis Alloy / 27.2x350mm
- Pedals–NW-91K w/ Toeclip
- Next Day Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Order before 4pm Sunday - Friday
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 30 days of receipt.
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.