Splitting the difference between road and track, the Genesis Fugio 30 2019 pushes the limits on what modern bikes are capable of. A Mjölnir Seamless Double-Butted Chromoly frame and carbon fork create the perfect base for a reliable and elegant road plus bike. The large volume tyres on smaller wheels ensure effective grip and comfort while on dirt while 12mm thru axles in the front and rear allow for a stiffer and more responsive ride. The performance driven WTB Byway 47c tyres are dirt-focused, offering supple plus-size traction and smooth riding, so you're guaranteed an easier ride. For better handling and even more comfort, the Fugio 30 features asymmetric chainstays that keep the rear end close. In terms of stopping potential and power delivery, the full Sram Rival 1X hydraulic drivetrain is effective and reliable so you can remain in control in almost all conditions.
This adaptable bike is a solid choice for any rider looking to upgrade and update as they go since the frame will take up to 650Bx60C tyres, or 700Cx40C tyres. Full internal Di2 and dynamo routing come standard out the box along with three bottle cage bosses so you're able to add and alter this bike to suit your needs as you ride. Experience a truly evolved Road Plus with the Fugio 30 from Genesis.
- Frame–Genesis Mjölnir Seamless Double-Butted Cromoly
- Fork–Carbon Road Plus, Steerer: Tapered Alloy 1 1/2"–1 1/8", Axle: 12mm Thru Axle
- Headset–Prestine F-17-A 1-1/8"–1-1/2" Tapered
- Stem–Genesis AS-007, Rise: +–7 Deg, Length: 100mm
- Handlebars–Genesis X-Race Pro, Flare: 16 Deg, Width: XS 400mm / S-M 420mm / L-XL 440mm
- Grips–Velo Black Cork w/ VexGel
- Grips–Velo Black Cork w/ VexGel
- Brakes–Sram Rival, Hydraulic Disc, 160mm/160mm
- Brake Levers–Sram Rival 1X Hydraulic
- Shifters–Sram Rival 1X, 1 X 11
- Rear Derailleur–Sram Rival 1x / Long Cage
- Chainset–Sram Rival 1 Rival 1 XSync, Chain Ring: 42T, Crank Length: XS 170mm / S-M 172.5mm / L-XL 175mm
- Chain–KMC X11
- Cassette–Sram NX PG1130, 11-42T
- Bottom Bracket–Sram GXP 68mm
- Front Hub–Formula RX812F, 6 Bolt, QR, 32H
- Rear Hub–Formula RX-300R, 6 Bolt, QR, 32H
- Rims–Jalco XM420, 32H
- Spokes–Stainless Steel 14g
- Tyres–WTB Byway w/skinwall, 650 x 47C
- Saddle–Genesis Road Comfort
- Seat Post–Genesis Alloy / 27.2x400mm
Not The Bike For You?
Urban Bike Buying Guide
Still stuck? Call one of customer service experts on 0800 298 8898 or talk to us in the chat.
You May Also Need...
- Next & Named Day Delivery: Free on orders over £100, otherwise £5.95. Order before 7 pm Monday - Saturday, 12 pm Sunday.
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.