The Genesis Fugio 30 2020 is at its best when challenged. Built to do the job on the road and come alive off it, it’s fast and lightweight like a road bike with drop handlebars and aggressive frame geometry but has 47c tyres, tubeless-compatible wheels and the new specialist Shimano GRX 810 groupset with disc brakes to keep you in control when the road runs out.
New for this year, they’ve switched the frame from the classic Mjolnir steel to the lighter Reynolds 725 heat-treated chromoly and made the front fork full carbon for better ride quality and even more weight savings. It’s got a 1x11 drive, giving you a big enough range to make light work of the climbs while not spinning out too easily downhill as well as giving you a spare lever to control the dropper post when the tracks get really challenging. The Fugio 30 is perfect if you love an adventure; set yourself free from the tarmac and open yourself up to a whole new world of riding.
- Frame–Reynolds 725 Heat-Treated Chromoly
- Fork–Carbon Road Plus w/ 1-1/2"-1-1/8" Tapered Carbon Steerer
- Headset–Prestine F-17-A 1-1/8"–1-1/2" tapered
- Stem–Genesis AS-007 / +–7deg / 100mm
- Handlebars–Genesis Adventure / 12deg Flare / XS, 420mm / S-M, 440mm / L, 460mm / XL, 480mm
- Bar Tape–Velo Black Cork w/ VexGel
- Brakes–Shimano BR-R810 hydraulic brakes w/ Shimano SM-RT800 160mm rotors
- Brake Levers–Shimano GRX ST-R810
- Shifters–Shimano GRX ST-R810 / 1x11 speed
- Rear Derailleur–Shimano GRX RD-812 / GS cage
- Chainset–Shimano GRX FC-R8101 / 40T / XS-S, 170mm / M-L, 172.5mm / XL, 175mm
- Chain–KMC x11
- Cassette–Shimano CS-M8000 / 11-42T
- Bottom Bracket–Shimano BB-R60
- Hubs–Formula RX-812F /RX-300R 32h / front / rear / 6-bolt
- Rims–Jalco HD490 / 32h TR
- Spokes–Stainless steel 14g
- Tyres–WTB Venture 650x47c TCS w/skinwall
- Saddle–Genesis Road Comfort
- Seat Post–X-Fusion Manic Gravel 27.2mm / 50mm Travel
Not The Bike For You?
Urban Bike Buying Guide
Still stuck? Call one of customer service experts on 0800 298 8898 or talk to us in the chat.
You May Also Need...
- Next Day Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Order before 4pm Sunday - Friday
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.