The Tour de Fer 10 has been put together as affordably as possible without cutting any corners that would've been detrimental to the ride or long-term ownership of this incredible bike. This has meant selecting rugged, reliable kit that will last the high mileage for which Genesis intended the bike to be used for. Most of what makes it so good for touring is also 100% applicable to commuting. Everyday practicalities like large volume, puncture resistant Schwalbe Marathon tyres, a tough 36H wheelset, powerful, controlled disc brakes, a Tubus Cargo rear rack and custom length and extra-long Chromoplastic mudguards.
- Frame - Genesis MjÖlnir Seamless Double-Butted Cromoly
- Cable Routing - External
- Fork - Cr-Mo Unicrown Disc
- Stem - Genesis AS-027 / + - 7deg / 100mm
- Handlebars - Genesis X-Race Pro / 16deg Flare / XS, 400mm / S-M, 420mm / L-XL, 440mm
- Bar Tape - Velo tape w/Gel
- Brakes Calipers - Promax DSK-717 disc brakes w/ 160mm rotors
- Brake / Gear Lever - Shimano Sora ST-R3030
- Hubs - KT K08F/K08R 36h / front / rear / 6-bolt
- Rims - Jalco DD24 / 36h
- Tyres - Schwalbe Marathon Mondial 700x35c
- Front Derailleur - Shimano Sora FD-R3030
- Rear Derailleur - Shimano Sora RD-R3000 / GS cage
- Chainset - Shimano FC-R453 / 50-39-30T / XS, 165mm / S, 170mm / M-XL, 175mm
- Cassette - Shimano CS-HG300-9 / 11-32T
- Saddle - Genesis Road Comfort
- Seatpost - Genesis Alloy / XS-M, 27.2x350mm / L-XL, 27.2x400mm
- Next & Named Day Delivery: Free on orders over £100, otherwise £5.95. Order before 7 pm Monday - Saturday, 2 pm Sunday.
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 30 days of receipt.
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.