The Genesis Tour de Fer 10 2020 is the most affordable of the Tour de Fer family, but it absolutely doesn’t show it. Genesis have gone above and beyond to ensure that there were no sacrifices made or corners cut in delivering a cheaper model. It will carry you and your luggage as far as you need it without a struggle.
This year’s Tour de Fer 10 is reliable to a tee, boasting puncture-resistant Schwalbe Marathon tyres and powerful Promax DSK-717 disc brakes. Whether you’re cruising across the continent or commuting, you can be comfortable and care-free knowing that your bike won’t let you down.
- Frame–Reynolds 725 Heat-Treated Chromoly
- Fork–Cr-Mo Unicrown Disc
- Headset–Prestine PT-1606 1-1/8" semi cartridge
- Stem–Genesis AS-027 / +–7deg / 100mm
- Handlebars–Genesis X-Race Pro / 16deg Flare / XS, 400mm / S-M, 420mm / L-XL, 440mm
- Bar Tape–Velo tape w/Gel
- Brakes–Promax DSK-717 disc brakes w/ 160mm rotors
- Brake Levers–Shimano Sora ST-R3030
- Shifters–Shimano Sora ST-R3030 / 3x9 speed
- Front Derailleur–Shimano Sora FD-R3030
- Rear Derailleur–Shimano Sora RD-R3000 / GS cage
- Chainset–Shimano FC-R453 / 50-39-30T / XS, 165mm / S, 170mm / M-XL, 175mm
- Chain–KMC x9
- Cassette–Shimano CS-HG300-9 / 11-32T
- Bottom Bracket–Shimano BB-ES300 68-121mm
- Hubs–KT K08F/K08R 36h / front / rear / 6-bolt
- Rims–Jalco DD24 / 36h
- Spokes–Stainless steel 14g
- Tyres–Schwalbe Marathon 700x35c
- Saddle–Genesis Road Comfort
- Seat Post–Genesis Alloy / XS-M, 27.2x350mm / L-XL, 27.2x400mm
- Pedals–NW-99K w/ Toeclip
- Next Day Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Order before 4pm Sunday - Friday
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 30 days of receipt.
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.