A durable Reynolds 725 frame and no-nonsense components makes the Tour de Fer 20 a cyclo tourists dream. Dressed with a Tubus Cargo rear rack, custom length extra-long Chromoplastic mudguards and a SP dynamo hub with B&M front and rear lights and a flat bar set up, you're ready for your next adventure.
- Frame - Reynolds 725 Heat-Treated Chromoly
- Mudguard Mounts - Yes
- Rear Rack Mounts - Yes
- Fork - Cr-Mo Unicrown Disc
- Headset - Prestine PT-1606 1-1/8" semi cartridge
- Stem - Genesis AS-027 / + - 7deg / 100mm
- Handlebars - Genesis alloy / 10mm rise / 12deg backsweep / XS, 580mm / S-M, 600mm / L-XL, 620mm
- Grips - Velo tape w/Gel
- Brake Caliper - Promax DSK-717 disc brakes w/ 160mm rotors
- Brake Levers - Shimano BL-R550
- Gear Shifters - Shimano Deore SL-M610 / 3x10 speed
- Front Derailleur - Shimano Deore FD-T610-3
- Rear Derailleur - Shimano Deore RD-M610 / SGS cage
- Hubs - SP PD-8/Shimano FH-M525 36h / front / rear / 6-bolt
- Rims - Sun Ringle Rhyno Lite / 36h
- Tyres - Schwalbe Marathon Mondial 700x35c
- Chainset - Shimano Deore FC-T611 / 44-32-24T / 170mm
- Cassette - Shimano CS-HG500-10 / 11-34T
- Saddle - Genesis Road Comfort
- Seat post - Genesis Alloy / XS-M, 27.2x350mm / L-XL, 27.2x400mm
- Pedals - NW-99K w/ Toeclip
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £30, otherwise £2.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 30 days of receipt.
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.