If you’re planning an adventure, the Genesis Tour de Fer 20 2020 might be the perfect bike for you. Rugged, reliable and ready for anything, it’s designed to let you churn out the miles without a worry; whether you’re commuting or touring.
It’s equipped with the lightweight Reynolds 725 frame that is also found on their best road bikes as well as extra-long Chromoplastic mudguards, a Tubus Cargo rear rack and a flat bar set-up, making it a brilliant all-round ride and a dream over long-distances.
- Frame–Reynolds 725 Heat-Treated Chromoly
- Fork–Cr-Mo Unicrown Disc
- Headset–Prestine PT-1606 1-1/8" semi cartridge
- Stem–Genesis AS-027 / +–7deg / 100mm
- Handlebars–Genesis alloy / 10mm rise / 12deg backsweep / XS, 580mm / S-M, 600mm / L-XL, 620mm
- Bar Tape–Dual density lock on
- Brakes–Promax DSK-717 disc brakes w/ 160mm rotors
- Brake Levers–Shimano BL-R550
- Shifters–Shimano Deore SL-M610 / 3x10 speed
- Front Derailleur–Shimano Deore FD-T610-3
- Rear Derailleur–Shimano Deore RD-M610 / SGS cage
- Chainset–Shimano Deore FC-M522 / 44-32-24T / 170mm
- Chain–KMC x10
- Cassette–Shimano CS-HG500-10 / 11-34T
- Bottom Bracket–Shimano BB-ES300 68-121mm
- Hubs–SP PD-8/Shimano FH-M525 36h / front / rear / 6-bolt
- Rims–Sun Ringle Rhyno Lite / 36h
- Spokes–Stainless steel 14g
- Tyres–Schwalbe Marathon 700x35c
- Saddle–Genesis Road Comfort
- Seat Post–Genesis Alloy / XS-M, 27.2x350mm / L-XL, 27.2x400mm
- Pedals–NW-99K w/ Toeclip
Not The Bike For You?
Road Bike Buying Guide
Still stuck? Call one of customer service experts on 0800 298 8898 or talk to us in the chat.
You May Also Need...
- Next Day Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Order before 4pm Sunday - Friday
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.