Created to be able to handle any kind of pedal-powered journey, the Tour De Fer 30 2020 was Genesis’s answer to every rider’s call to adventure. Every element of this touring bike should last the sorts of high-mileages for which the bike was intended. This bike’s frame was dressed with durable, no-nonsense components that have been tried and tested to prove their expedition-worthiness. The spec list sounds more like a cyclo tourist's wishlist; even including an SP dynamo hub with B&M front and rear lights. Expedition-ready straight from the box–just add rider, luggage and a strong sense of adventure.
- Frame–Reynolds 725 Heat-Treated Chromoly
- Fork–Cr-Mo Unicrown Disc
- Headset–Genesis Straight 1 1/8"
- Stem–Genesis AS-027 / +–7deg / 100mm
- Handlebars–Genesis X-Race Pro / 16deg Flare / XS, 400mm / S-M, 420mm / L-XL, 440mm
- Bar Tape–Velo tape w/Gel
- Brakes–TRP Spyre-C 2-piston mechanical disc brake w/160mm TR160 rotors w/ rear adapter
- Brake Levers–Shimano ST-4703
- Shifters–Shimano Tiagra ST-4703 / 3x10 speed
- Front Derailleur–Shimano Tiagra FD-4703
- Rear Derailleur–Shimano Tiagra RD-4700 / GS cage
- Chainset–Shimano FC-4703 / 50-39-30T / XS, 165mm / S, 170mm / M-XL, 175mm
- Chain–KMC x10
- Cassette–Shimano CS-HG500-10 / 11-32T
- Bottom Bracket–Shimano BB-RS500
- Front Hub–Shimano FH-M6000
- Rear Hub–Shimano DH-UR700-3D
- Rims–Sun Ringle Rhyno Lite / 36h
- Spokes–Stainless steel 14g
- Tyres–Schwalbe Marathon 700x35c
- Saddle–Genesis Road Comfort
- Seat Post–Genesis Alloy / XS-M, 27.2x350mm / L-XL, 27.2x400mm
- Pedals–NW-99K w/ Toeclip
- Next Day Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Order before 4pm Sunday - Friday
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 30 days of receipt.
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.