Informations du produit
Vapour 10 is a versatile cx all-rounder that's inspired by some of the greatest Genesis bikes. Its hybrid double-butted alloy frameset and carbon fork has created an affordable way to get muddy! The Vapour CX10 is the perfect bike to get you off the tarmac and into the woods. The 2x9 Shimano Sora mix gearing and Promax DSK-717 mechanical disc brakes are smooth and dependable and the Donnelly MXP 33c tyres offer plenty of traction and rolling speed.
- Frame–ALX8 6066/6061-T6 Double-Butted Aluminium
- Fork–Carbon CX Disc w/ 1-1/2"-1-1/8" Tapered Alloy Steerer
- Headset–Prestine PT-F23 1-1/8"–1-1/2" tapered
- Stem–Genesis AS-007 / +–7deg / XS, 90mm / S-XL, 100mm
- Handlebars–Genesis X-Race Pro / 8deg Flare / XS, 400mm / S-M, 420mm / L-XL, 440mm
- Bar Tape–Velo tape w/Gel
- Brakes–Promax DSK-717 disc brakes w/ 160/140mm rotors
- Brake Levers–Shimano Sora ST-R3000
- Shifters–Shimano Sora ST-R3000 / 2x9 speed
- Front Derailleur–Shimano Sora FD-R3000
- Rear Derailleur–Shimano Sora RD-R3000 / GS cage
- Chainset–Samox AF11 / 46-34T / XS, 165mm / S, 170 mm / M-L, 172.5mm / XL, 175mm
- Chain–KMC x9
- Cassette–Shimano CS-HG50-9 / 12-30T
- Bottom Bracket–Prestine PT-6621 68-113mm
- Hubs–KT K-68F/68R 28h / front / rear / 6-bolt
- Rims–Jalco XCD22 / 28h
- Spokes–Stainless steel 14g
- Tyres–Donnelly MXP 700x33c 60TPI
- Saddle–Genesis Road Comfort
- Seat Post–Genesis Alloy / 27.2x350mm
Not The Bike For You?
Urban Bike Buying Guide
Still stuck? Call one of customer service experts on 0800 298 8898 or talk to us in the chat.
You May Also Need...
- Next Day Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Order before 4pm Sunday - Friday
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.