Most youth bikes are constructed with heavier frames and materials, however Giant have designed the all-new ARX 20 to be lighter, quicker, and more fun for young riders. Fact is, smaller riders can benefit even more from a lighter bike. With its ALUXX aluminium frame and fork, ARX is the lightest bike in its category—which makes it more fun to ride. The frame features a lower bottom bracket for a lower centre of gravity and added stability. It has versatile tyres that can handle rough roads, paths and even some dirt. The frame is fitted with lightweight components that are sized specifically for young riders, including cranksets and cockpit components perfectly sized.
- Age Range – 5-7 years (depending on height)
- Frame - ALUXX-Grade Aluminium
- Fork - Alloy
- Handle Bars - Giant Youth, 480mm width
- Break System - Alloy linear pull
- Chainset - KMC X8PL
- Cassette - Shimano HG200, 12x32
- Pedals - FP-651
- Wheelset - 6061 aluminium, with CNC braking surface
- Tyres - Innova, 20x1.5, 60tpi
- Saddle - Giant Youth
- Seatpost - Giant Sports, 27.2 x 250mm
Not The Bike For You?
Kid's Bike Buying Guide
Still stuck? Call one of customer service experts on 0800 298 8898 or talk to us in the chat.
You May Also Need...
- Next & Named Day Delivery: Free on orders over £100, otherwise £5.95. Order before 7 pm Monday - Saturday, 12 pm Sunday.
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.