Designed with flat bars and smooth-rolling 27.5 wheels, ATX lets you ride on or off-road with comfort and confidence.
ATX is designed for versatile adventure and fun. With its lightweight aluxx aluminium frame, flatbar positioning and the confident handling of 27.5 wheels, it delivers a smooth riding quality even on rough roads or dirt. Its trail-ready components, including a suspension fork, ensure that you’re ready for whatever adventures you find on the road or trail.
- Frame - ALUXX-Grade Aluminium
- Fork - SR Suntour XCT, 100mm Travel
- Stem - Giant Sport
- Handlebars - Steel, Low Rise
- Brake Calipers - Tektro TKB172 Mechanical Disc Brake, 160mm rotors
- Gear Shifter(s) - Shimano EF41 21 speed
- Rear Derailleur - Shimano Tourney
- Chainset - SR Suntour XCE-T318 28/38/48
- Cassette - Shimano TZ31, 14x34
- Front Hub - Joytech Alloy Disc Hubs
- Rear Hub - Joytech Alloy Disc Hubs
- Rims - Giant GX28
- Tyres - Giant Sport 27.5x2.1"
- Saddle - Giant Connect, Upright
- Seat post - Giant Sport
Often imitated but never matched, Giant’s manufacturing expertise and innovations have set them apart from their competitors from the very start. 35 years and their mission has stayed the same, create better bikes and improve the cycling experience.