The Giant ATX 2 27.5 2019 is the ideal bike for someone looking for something more versatile since the ATX is part mountain bike, with its flat handlebar and plush suspension, and part city bike. You can navigate the streets, ride the bike path, or explore forest trails. The ATX is at home in any environment.
Closely related to Giant's off-road bikes, ATX features the familiar flat-handlebar and 100mm suspension fork of a traditional XC mountain bike. A lightweight ALUXX aluminium frame, engineered with comfortable geometry for challenging terrain, adds to its rugged personality. The frame geometry puts the rider in a position that balances efficiency with stability on rough roads, paths or trails. Powerful brake technology gives you confident handling in all weather or riding conditions, and integrated mounts let you easily add racks or fenders to suit your riding adventures.
Powerful disc brake technology gives you confident handling in all weather or riding conditions, and integrated mounts let you easily add racks or fenders to suit your riding adventures. Giant designed the bike with size-specific wheel diameters so this ATX's 27.5 inch wheels are perfect on larger sizes while smaller sizes would have 26 inch wheels. This tailors the bike’s handling to every rider’s size and height making your bike the best one for you.
- Frame–ALUXX-Grade Aluminum
- Fork–SR Suntour XCT 27.5, 100mm travel
- Stem–Giant Sport alloy, 10-degree
- Handlebars–Giant Sport XC, 31.8, alloy
- Brake Levers–Shimano EF41
- Shifters–Shimano EF41, 3x7
- Front Derailleur–Shimano Tourney
- Rear Derailleur–Shimano Tourney
- Chainset–ProWheel forged, 24/34/42
- Chain–KMC Z51
- Cassette–Shimano MF-TZ500, 14x34
- Bottom Bracket–Cartridge
- Rims–Giant GX28 disc wheelset
- Tyres–Giant Quickcross 27.5x2.1
- Saddle–Giant Connect (upright)
- Seat Post–Giant Sport, 30.9x350mm
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £30, otherwise £2.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 30 days of receipt.
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.