For comfort, control and confidence, the Giant Defy Advanced 1 2020 is the place to turn. A handcrafted advanced-grade carbon composite frame and Shimano Ultegra groupset provide a high-quality, lightweight system geared for longer and tougher rides. It’s ready for whatever the road or weather can throw at it with Giant’s D-Fuse seatpost, up to 35c tyre clearance and disc brake integration for more control on rough roads or in wet weather.
On top of that, the tubeless Giant WheelSystem and tyres minimise flats as well as improving speed and efficiency. The Defy Advanced 1 is a smooth ride, while being stiff and lively around corners and up climbs, you won’t be able to resist taking it further, higher and longer than you’ve gone before.
- Frame–Advanced-Grade Composite, disc
- Fork–Advanced-Grade Composite, full-composite OverDrive steerer, disc
- Stem–Giant Contact
- Handlebars–Giant Contact SL D-Fuse
- Brakes–Shimano Ultegra hydraulic
- Brake Levers–Shimano Ultegra hydraulic
- Shifters–Shimano Ultegra
- Front Derailleur–Shimano Ultegra
- Rear Derailleur–Shimano Ultegra
- Chainset–Shimano FC-RS510, 34/50
- Chain–KMC X11EL-1
- Cassette–Shimano Ultegra, 11x34
- Bottom Bracket–Shimano, press fit
- Wheelset–Giant P-R2 Disc wheelset
- Tyres–Giant Gavia Fondo 1, tubeless, 700x32, folding
- Saddle–Contact (neutral)
- Seat Post–Giant D-Fuse, composite
- Next Day Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Order before 4pm Sunday - Friday
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 30 days of receipt.
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.