You can’t go wrong with the Giant Defy Advance 2 2020 if you want to increase the length and difficulty of your rides. It’s built with endurance in mind, making sure every part provides the smoothest, most efficient and most durable performance it can. The advanced carbon composite frame is super light and helps to decrease fatigue and with the D-Fuse seatpost aims to keep things as smooth as possible, eliminating vibrations and shocks from even the most awkward road surfaces.
Fitted with the Shimano 105 groupset with hydraulic disc brakes, it’s primed to deliver top-level shifting mile after mile, month after month and stronger, more reactive braking for those tricky descents and corners. The Defy Advance 2 will spur you on the tackle the tougher climb, the longer detour, and the trickier surfaces and get you home feeling as fresh as you were when you started.
- Frame–Advanced-Grade Composite, disc
- Fork–Advanced-Grade Composite, full-composite OverDrive steerer, disc
- Stem–Giant Contact
- Handlebars–Giant Contact SL D-Fuse
- Brakes–Shimano 105 hydraulic
- Brake Levers–Shimano 105
- Shifters–Shimano 105
- Front Derailleur–Shimano 105
- Rear Derailleur–Shimano 105
- Chainset–Shimano FC-R510, 34/50
- Chain–KMC X11EL-1
- Cassette–Shimano 105, 11x34
- Bottom Bracket–Shimano, press fit
- Wheelset–Giant P-R2 Disc wheelset
- Tyres–Giant Gavia Fondo 1, tubeless, 700x32, folding
- Saddle–Contact (neutral)
- Seat Post–Giant D-Fuse, composite
- Next Day Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Order before 4pm Sunday - Friday
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 30 days of receipt.
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.