Giant's Defy Advanced 3 2017 is made for long rides. With a lightweight advanced-grade composite frame with specially designed geometry to keep fatigue to a minimum, this road bike offers speed and endurance so you can ride in confidence.
Even in wet weather, the disc-brake technology stays ultra-responsive for confident braking all year round. And, a D-Fuse seatpost and flattened super-thin seatstays on the rear triangle absorb road vibrations to help enhance the comfort of your ride, so you stay and in control no matter the challenge.
- Frame - Advanced-Grade Composite, Electronic Ready
- Cable Routing - Internal
- Fork - Advanced-Grade Composite, Hybrid OverDrive Steerer
- Stem - Giant Connect
- Handlebars - Giant Contact
- Brakes Calipers - Shimano BR-RS405 hydraulic disc brakes, 160mm rotors
- Brake / Gear Lever - Shimano ST-RS405 hydraulic disc brakes, 160mm rotors
- Hubs - Giant Sport Tracker Road, Front/Rear 12mm Thru-Axle
- Rims - Giant PR 2 Disc Wheel Set
- Tyres - Giant P-SL 1, Front and Rear Specific, 700x25mm Folding
- Front Derailleur - Shimano Tiagra
- Rear Derailleur - Shimano Tiagra
- Chainset - Shimano Tiagra 34/50
- Cassette - Shimano Tiagra 11x32
- Saddle - Giant Contact Neutral
- Seatpost - Giant D-Fuse Composite
Often imitated but never matched, Giant’s manufacturing expertise and innovations have set them apart from their competitors from the very start. 35 years and their mission has stayed the same, create better bikes and improve the cycling experience.