Made to go the distance, the Giant Defy Advanced 3 2020 is the endurance bike that will take you further than ever. The carbon frame and fork, along with the D-Fuse seat post and handlebars, have been designed to absorb bumps from the road and shaped to help your body stay comfortable in the saddle over long-distances.
On top of that it has: clearance for up to 35c tyres; powerful Giant Conduct disc brakes; and tubeless tyres, so it’s a durable and reliable performer no matter the surface or conditions. The Defy Advanced 3 runs on a Shimano Tiagra drivetrain so you know you’re getting quality shifting that will tick along sportive after sportive without the need for too much maintenance. This bike will keep you pushing long after any other, so you might need to start rethinking your rides: do another climb, discover a new route and push your body to new limits.
- Frame–Advanced-Grade Composite, disc
- Fork–Advanced-Grade Composite, full-composite OverDrive steerer, disc
- Stem–Giant Contact
- Handlebars–Giant Contact SL D-Fuse
- Brakes–Giant Conduct Disc
- Brake Levers–Shimano Tiagra
- Shifters–Shimano Tiagra
- Front Derailleur–Shimano Tiagra
- Rear Derailleur–Shimano Tiagra
- Chainset–Shimano Tiagra, 34/50
- Chain–KMC X10-1
- Cassette–Shimano Tiagra, 11x34
- Bottom Bracket–Shimano, press fit
- Hubs–12mm thru-axle
- Wheelset–Giant S-R2 Disc wheelset
- Tyres–Giant Gavia Fondo 1, tubeless, 700x32, folding
- Saddle–Contact (neutral)
- Seat Post–Giant D-Fuse, composite
Not The Bike For You?
Road Bike Buying Guide
Still stuck? Call one of customer service experts on 0800 298 8898 or talk to us in the chat.
You May Also Need...
- Next Day Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Order before 4pm Sunday - Friday
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.