Giant rarely put a foot wrong with their Defy range and the Defy Advanced Pro 2 2020 is no different. Perfect for those long days or weeks in the saddle, it’s built for endurance. The advanced carbon composite frame and D-Fuse seatpost reduce shocks and vibrations on the road and increased tyre clearance and integrated disc-brakes will set you up for any road or weather.
New for 2020 is the step up to the Shimano Ultegra groupset from the 105, making the bike a few hundred grams lighter with cleaner shifting and more reactive hydraulic brakes. With the Defy Advanced Pro 2 it’s all about control and compliance, making you feel more at one with your bike than ever before and delivering the smoothest ride possible.
- Frame–Advanced-Grade Composite, disc
- Fork–Advanced-Grade Composite, full-composite OverDrive 2 steerer, disc
- Stem–Contact SL Stealth
- Handlebars–Giant Contact SLR D-Fuse
- Brakes–Shimano Ultegra hydraulic
- Brake Levers–Shimano Ultegra hydraulic
- Shifters–Shimano Ultegra
- Front Derailleur–Shimano Ultegra
- Rear Derailleur–Shimano Ultegra
- Chainset–Shimano Ultegra, 34/50
- Chain–KMC X11SL-1
- Cassette–Shimano Ultegra, 11x34
- Bottom Bracket–Shimano, press fit
- Wheelset–Giant SLR-1 Disc WheelSystem
- Tyres–Giant Gavia Fondo 1, tubeless, 700x32, folding
- Saddle–Contact SL (neutral)
- Seat Post–Giant D-Fuse SL, composite
- Extras–RideSense Bluetooth
Not The Bike For You?
Road Bike Buying Guide
Still stuck? Call one of customer service experts on 0800 298 8898 or talk to us in the chat.
You May Also Need...
- Next Day Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Order before 4pm Sunday - Friday
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.