The Giant Defy Advanced SL 0 2018 is superlight and engineered to go long. From gran fondos to gritty epic rides, this is the pinnacle of endurance road.
There is no better road machine for long, demanding days in the saddle. The superlight frameset is handcrafted with Giant’s pro-level Advanced SL composite and engineered with endurance geometry. Its innovative technologies include flat-mount disc brakes with 12mm front and rear thru-axles and the vibration-damping D-Fuse integrated seatpost. The oversized and tapered OverDrive 2 steerer tube boosts cornering precision. And the MegaDrive downtube and PowerCore bottom bracket deliver precise handling and class-leading pedalling efficiency.
- Frame–Advanced SL-grade Composite, Integrated Seatpost
- Fork–Advanced SL-Grade Composite, Full-Composite OverDrive 2 Steerer
- Stem–Giant Contact SLR
- Handlebars–Giant Contact SLR
- Brake Calipers–Shimano Dura-Ace Hydraulic Disc
- Brake/Gear Levers–Shimano Di2 Hydraulic, 22 speed
- Front Hub–Giant SLR-0 Disc WheelSystem, 12mm Thru-Axle
- Rear Hub–Giant SLR-0 Disc WheelSystem, 12mm Thru-Axle
- Rims–Giant SLR-0 Disc WheelSystem
- Front Derailleur–Shimano Dura Ace Di2
- Rear Derailleur–Shimano Dura-Ace Di2
- Chainset–Shimano CN-HG901
- Cassette–Shimano Dura-Ace, 11x30
- Front Tyre–Giant Gavia AC 0 Tubeless, 700x25, Folding
- Rear Tyre–Giant Gavia AC 0 Tubeless, 700x25, Folding
- Saddle–Giant Contact SLR (Neutral)
- Seat post–Advanced SL-Grade Composite, Integrated Design
Not The Bike For You?
Road Bike Buying Guide
Still stuck? Call one of customer service experts on 0800 298 8898 or talk to us in the chat.
You May Also Need...
- Next & Named Day Delivery: Free on orders over £100, otherwise £5.95. Order before 7 pm Monday - Saturday, 12 pm Sunday.
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.