The Giant Defy Advanced SL 12018 is superlight and engineered to go long. From gran fondos to gritty epic rides, this is the pinnacle of endurance road.
There is no better road machine for long, demanding days in the saddle. The superlight frameset is handcrafted with Giant’s pro-level Advanced SL composite and engineered with endurance geometry. Its innovative technologies include flat-mount disc brakes with 12mm front and rear thru-axles and the vibration-damping D-Fuse integrated seatpost. The oversized and tapered OverDrive 2 steerer tube boosts cornering precision. And the MegaDrive downtube and PowerCore bottom bracket deliver precise handling and class-leading pedaling efficiency.
- Frame–Advanced SL-Grade Composite, Integrated Seatpost
- Fork–Advanced SL-Grade Composite, Full-Composite OverDrive 2 Steerer
- Stem–Giant Contact SLR
- Handlebars–Giant Contact SLR
- Brakes Calipers–Shimano Ultegra Hydraulic Disc
- Brake / Gear Lever–Shimano Ultegra Di2 Hydraulic, 22 speed
- Front Hub–Giant SLR-1 Disc WheelSystem, 12mm Thru-Axle
- Rear Hub–Giant SLR-1 Disc WheelSystem, 12mm Thru-Axle
- Rims–Giant SLR-1 Disc WheelSystem
- Front Derailleur–Shimano Ultegra Di2
- Rear Derailleur–Shimano Ultegra Di2
- Chainset–KMC X11SL-1
- Cassette–Shimano Ultegra, 11x34
- Front Tyre–Giant Gavia AC 0 Tubeless, 700x25, Folding
- Rear Tyre -Giant Gavia AC 0 Tubeless, 700x25, Folding
- Saddle–Giant Contact SLR (Neutral)
- Seatpost–Advanced SL-Grade Composite, Integrated Design
- Next & Named Day Delivery: Free on orders over £100, otherwise £5.95. Order before 7 pm Monday - Saturday, 2 pm Sunday.
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 30 days of receipt.
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.