Built to deal with anything your commute can throw at it, the Giant Escape Disc 1 2020 is road ready. For rough surfaces it has Giant’s D-Fuse seatpost, absorbing shocks and vibrations, tubeless tyres, reducing punctures, and clearance for tyres up to 45c. It’s also equipped with Tektro disc brakes, which bring powerful and reactive braking, ideal for tougher weather conditions and unpredictable traffic stoppages.
However, it’s also fast and agile. Built with the ALUXX-Grade aluminium frame and an Advanced-Grade Composite carbon fork, it’s light, and the wide range of gears mean that any climb, urban or not, should be within your grasp. With the flat handlebars bringing the rider up to a more controlled and confident posture, it has everything you need to enjoy your commute. It’s tough, it’s nimble and it’s comfortable, giving you the easiest ride to work you’ve ever had.
- Frame–ALUXX-Grade Aluminum, disc
- Fork–Advanced-Grade Composite, composite, OverDrive steerer, disc
- Stem–Giant Sport, 15-degree, 31.8
- Handlebars–Giant Sport, 31.8
- Brakes–Tektro HD-R280
- Brake Levers–Tektro
- Shifters–Shimano Altus
- Front Derailleur–Shimano Acera
- Rear Derailleur–Shimano Alivio
- Chainset–Shimano MT-210, 30/46
- Chain–KMC X9 with Missing Link
- Cassette–Shimano CS-HG200, 11x36
- Bottom Bracket–Shimano SM-BB52
- Hubs–Alloy, 32h, loose ball bearing
- Rims–Giant GX Disc
- Spokes–Stainless, 14g
- Tyres–Giant Crosscut Metro, Easy Ride Tubeless, 700x38
- Saddle–Giant Sport Comfort
- Seat Post–Giant D-Fuse, Alloy
- Pedals–Giant Urban Fitness
- Next Day Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Order before 4pm Sunday - Friday
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 30 days of receipt.
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.