Transportation, fitness and fun. Giant's Escape 2 Disc 2019 is all these things and more. With its lightweight ALUXX aluminium frame and smooth, stable 700c wheels, Escape 2 Disc is your ticket to on-road versatility. Ride city streets or country roads. For commuting, fitness, or just for the fun of it. Confident upright geometry and a wide range of gears give it a sporty ride quality. Easy handling and powerful disc brakes make it a great choice for navigating city streets or crowded bike paths in all types of weather. Whatever road or path you choose, Escape 2 Disc is always up for the adventure.
Lightweight ALUXX frame, smooth-rolling 700c wheels, and confident upright positioning offer a balanced, efficient ride quality. Powerful disc brakes, and a wide range of gears help you increase your speed and tackle hills with more control making this a versatile and capable bike across the board. Puncture-resistant tyres, and integrated rack mounts so rider can take on tough city streets and more adventurous rides. Choose your mission, hop on and go.
- Frame–ALUXX-Grade Aluminum
- Fork–Alloy (with low-rider rack mount)
- Stem–Giant Sport Ahead, 15-degree, 31.8
- Handlebars–Giant Sport XC, 31.8 alloy
- Brakes–Tektro M275 hydraulic disc F[160 rotor] R[160 rotor] alloy brake lever
- Brake Levers–Alloy
- Shifters–Shimano Altus, 3x8
- Front Hub–Alloy, 32h
- Rear Hub–Alloy, 32h
- Rims–Giant GX28 disc wheelset
- Spokes–Stainless Steel
- Bottom Bracket–Cartridge
- Chainset–Forged alloy, 28/38/48 with chainguard
- Chain–KMC Z7
- Cassette–Shimano CS-HG31, 11x32
- Front Derailleur–Shimano Tourney
- Rear Derailleur–Shimano Altus RD-M310
- Tyres–Giant S-X2 puncture protect, 700x35
- Saddle–Connect Comfort
- Seat post–Giant Sport
Not The Bike For You?
Urban Bike Buying Guide
Still stuck? Call one of customer service experts on 0800 298 8898 or talk to us in the chat.
You May Also Need...
- Next & Named Day Delivery: Free on orders over £100, otherwise £5.95. Order before 7 pm Monday - Saturday, 2 pm Sunday.
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 30 days of receipt.
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.