Transportation, fitness and fun. Giant's Escape 3 2019 is all these things and more. With its lightweight ALUXX aluminium frame and smooth, stable 700c wheels, Escape 3 is your ticket to on-road versatility. Ride city streets or country roads. For commuting, fitness, or just for the fun of it. Confident upright geometry and a wide range of gears give it a sporty ride quality. Whatever road or path you choose, the Escape 3 is always up for the adventure.
Lightweight ALUXX frame, smooth-rolling 700c wheels, and confident upright positioning offer a balanced, efficient ride quality. A wide range of gears helps you increase your speed and tackle hills with more control making this a versatile and capable bike across the board. Puncture-resistant tyres and integrated rack mounts keep you rolling on tough city streets and more adventurous rides. Choose your mission, hop on and go.
- Frame–ALUXX-Grade Aluminum
- Fork–High-tensile steel (with low-rider rack mount)
- Stem–Giant Sport Ahead, 15-degree, 25.4
- Handlebars–Giant Sport, 25.4 alloy
- Brakes–Tektro TK837
- Brake Levers–Shimano ST-EF41
- Gear Shifters–Shimano ST-EF41, 3x7
- Rims–Giant GX02 double-wall aluminum
- Bottom Bracket–Cartridge
- Chainset–Forged alloy, 28/38/48 with chainguard
- Chain–KMC Z51
- Front Derailleur–Shimano Tourney
- Rear Derailleur–Shimano Tourney
- Tyres–Giant S-X3, 700x35
- Saddle–Giant Connect Comfort
- Seat post–Giant Sport
Not The Bike For You?
Urban Bike Buying Guide
Still stuck? Call one of customer service experts on 0800 298 8898 or talk to us in the chat.
You May Also Need...
- Next & Named Day Delivery: Free on orders over £100, otherwise £5.95. Order before 7 pm Monday - Saturday, 12 pm Sunday.
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.