The Giant Escape 3 Disc 2020 will truly revolutionise your commute. Its lightweight ALUXX aluminium frame, upright positioning and wide range of gears bring the speed through the urban landscape. Its D-Fuse seatpost, powerful mechanical disc brakes and puncture resistant tyres make it ready for whatever road and condition it may be faced with.
It can be altered to meet your needs with integrated rack mounts and has clearance for tyres up to 45c if your route is particularly rough. The Escape 3 Disc is the perfect commuting companion, getting you from home to work and back again swiftly and safely.
- Frame–ALUXX-Grade Aluminum, disc
- Fork–high-tensile steel, rack mount, disc
- Stem–Giant Sport, 15-degree, 31.8
- Handlebars–Giant Sport, 25.4
- Brakes–Tektro mechanical disc
- Brake Levers–Shimano ST-EF41
- Shifters–Shimano ST-EF41
- Front Derailleur–Shimano Tourney
- Rear Derailleur–Shimano Tourney
- Chainset–forged Alloy, 28/38/48
- Chain–KMC Z7
- Cassette–MF-TZ50, 14x34
- Bottom Bracket–Cartridge
- Hubs–Alloy, 32h, loose ball bearing
- Rims–Giant GX Disc
- Spokes–Stainless, 14g
- Tyres–Giant S-X3, 700x38
- Saddle–Giant Sport Comfort
- Seat Post–Giant D-Fuse, Alloy
- Pedals–Giant Urban Fitness
Not The Bike For You?
Urban Bike Buying Guide
Still stuck? Call one of customer service experts on 0800 298 8898 or talk to us in the chat.
You May Also Need...
- Next & Named Day Delivery: Free on orders over £100, otherwise £5.95. Order before 7 pm Monday - Saturday, 12 pm Sunday.
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.