Perfect for commuting, the Giant FastRoad SL 1 2020 has all the speed of a road bike with the comfort and versatility of a city bike. Its flat handlebars and D-Fuse seatpost alongside powerful disc brakes give more control on the bumpier roads and rougher surfaces, while the ergonomic grip on the handlebars keep it comfortable for longer rides.
The FastRoad SL 1 is built on the lightweight ALUXX aluminium frame with a smart-mount rack and fender system that allows you to tailor the bike for fitness, commuting or long-distance rides. It’s powered by the Shimano 105 groupset ensuring top quality shifting and durability over those long winter months. If you’re after a bit more speed on your commutes or a bit more comfort on your weekend rides, the FastRoad SL 1 will bring you that and more.
- Frame–ALUXX SL-Grade Aluminum
- Fork–Advanced-Grade Composite, Alloy OverDrive steerer
- Stem–Giant Contact, 8-degree
- Handlebars–Giant Connect, flat
- Brakes–Tektro HD-R210
- Brake Levers–Tektro
- Shifters–Shimano 105
- Front Derailleur–Shimano 105
- Rear Derailleur–Shimano 105
- Chainset–Praxis Alba, 34/50
- Chain–KMC X11EL-1
- Cassette–Shimano CS-HG700, 11x34
- Bottom Bracket–Praxis, Threaded
- Wheelset–Giant S-R2 Disc wheelset
- Tyres–Giant S-R3 AC, puncture protect, 700x32
- Saddle–Giant Contact (neutral)
- Seat Post–Giant D-Fuse, Alloy
- Pedals–Platform pedal
- Extras–Giant Contact Ergo Max bar end
- Next Day Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Order before 4pm Sunday - Friday
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 30 days of receipt.
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.