Giant's FastRoad SL 2 2019 combines the speed and sportiness of a road bike with the versatility and comfort of a city bike. The lightweight ALUXX SL aluminum frameset and updated geometry produces a quick, nimble ride quality that you would expect from a quality road bike. The fast-rolling 700c wheels that can accommodate large tyres, up to 32c, combined with the vibration-absorbing composite D-Fuse seatpost make the FastRoad SL 2 2019 perfect for tackling rough roads with confidence and control.
This flat-bar road bike puts the rider in a comfortable position that’s smooth and efficient while integrated ergo bar ends help keep hands comfortable on longer adventures. Powerful disc brakes give you added control in all types of weather and an easy-to-use smart-mount rack and fender system make FastRoad SL a great choice for commuting, fitness riding and weekend adventures.
- Frame–ALUXX SL-Grade Aluminum
- Fork–Advanced-Grade Composite, alloy OverDrive steerer
- Stem–Giant Sports
- Handlebars–Giant Connect flat
- Front Brakes–Tektro flat mount t HD-R210 140 rotor
- Rear Brakes–Tektro flat mount t HD-R210 140 rotor
- Brake Levers–TRP HD-R210
- Shifters–Shimano Sora, 2x9
- Front Derailleur–Shimano Sora
- Rear Derailleur–Shimano Sora
- Chainset–FSA Omega, 34/50
- Chain–KMC X9 with Missing Link
- Cassette–Shimano CSHG-201, 11x34
- Bottom Bracket–FSA MegaExo
- Wheelset–Giant GX28 disc
- Tyres–Giant S-R3 puncture protect, 700x32
- Saddle–Giant Contact (neutral)
- Seat post–Giant D-Fuse alloy
- Extras–Contact Ergo Max bar end
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £30, otherwise £2.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 30 days of receipt.
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.