Perfect for a speedy commute, the Giant FastRoad SL 2 2020 is the flat-bar road bike that can keep a high pace even on the rougher roads. It’s built on the lightweight ALUXX SL-Grade Aluminium frame with an Advanced-Grade Composite carbon fork, Shimano Sora shifting and Tektro HD disc brakes, ensuring smooth acceleration, handling and braking in all conditions.
The shock absorbing D-Fuse seatpost, as well as clearance for up to 32c tyres and ergonomic handlebar ends, guarantees an easy ride on any road surface without sacrificing any speed. Any challenge your commute throws up will be handled easily by the FastRoad SL2 and its 11-speed cassette and, with the simple additions of mudguards and a rack, it also makes for a great touring bike. With this bike you’ll leave the traffic behind and love your commute.
- Frame–ALUXX SL-Grade Aluminum
- Fork–Advanced-Grade Composite, Alloy OverDrive steerer
- Stem–Giant Sport
- Handlebars–Giant Connect, flat
- Brakes–Tektro HD-R210
- Brake Levers–Tektro
- Shifters–Shimano Sora
- Front Derailleur–Shimano Sora
- Rear Derailleur–Shimano Sora
- Chainset–FSA Omega, 34/50
- Chain–KMC X9 with Missing Link
- Cassette–Shimano CS-HG201, 11x34
- Bottom Bracket–FSA MegaExo
- Hubs–Alloy, 28h
- Rims–Giant GX Disc
- Spokes–Stainless, 14g
- Tyres–Giant S-R3 AC, puncture protect, 700x32
- Saddle–Giant Contact (neutral)
- Seat Post–Giant D-Fuse, Alloy
- Pedals–Platform pedal
- Next Day Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Order before 4pm Sunday - Friday
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 30 days of receipt.
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.