Feel like you're flying with the ultra-smooth and efficient Giant FastRoad SL 3 2019. This bike takes aspects of a sporty road bike, such as a lightweight ALUXX SL aluminum frameset and fast-rolling 700c wheels, and adds in elements of a versatile city bike. A flat handlebar puts the rider in a comfortable position that’s smooth and efficient allowing the rider to cycle with confidence and control and integrated ergo bar ends keep your hands comfortable on longer adventures.
The fast-rolling 700c wheels can accommodate large tyres up to 32c, prefect for tackling rough roads, powerful disc brakes give you added control in all types of weather and vibration-absorbing composite D-Fuse seatpost helps smooth out rough roads. To add to the perfect balance of road bike speed and city bike versatility, this llightweight machine comes with easy-to-use rack mounts making the FastRoad SL 3 2019 the ideal bike for commuting, fitness riding and weekend adventures.
- Frame–ALUXX SL-Grade Aluminum
- Fork–Advanced-Grade Composite, alloy OverDrive steerer
- Stem–Giant Sport
- Handlebars–Giant Connect flat
- Brakes–TRP flat mount t TKD-84 F[140 rotor] R[140 rotor]
- Brake Levers–TRP HD-R210
- Gear Shifters–Shimano Claris, 2x8
- Front Hub–Giant Sport Tracker Road Disc, 28h
- Rear Hub–Giant Sport Tracker Road Disc, 28h
- Rims–Giant GX28 disc wheelset
- Spokes–Stainless Steel
- Bottom Bracket–Threaded Cartridge
- Chainset–ProWheel Ounce, 50/34
- Chain–KMC Z7
- Cassette–Shimano CSHG-41,11-32
- Front Derailleur–Shimano Claris
- Rear Derailleur–Shimano Claris
- Tyres–Giant S-R3 Puncture Protect, 700x32
- Saddle–Giant Connect Neutral
- Seat post–Giant D-Fuse, Alloy
Not The Bike For You?
Urban Bike Buying Guide
Still stuck? Call one of customer service experts on 0800 298 8898 or talk to us in the chat.
You May Also Need...
- Next & Named Day Delivery: Free on orders over £100, otherwise £5.95. Order before 7 pm Monday - Saturday, 12 pm Sunday.
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.