Perfect for a speedy commute, the Giant FastRoad SL 3 2020 is the affordable flat-bar road bike that brings speed to any road surface. It’s built on the lightweight ALUXX SL-Grade Aluminium frame with an Advanced-Grade Composite carbon fork, Shimano Claris shifting and Tektro HD disc brakes, ensuring easy acceleration, handling and braking in all conditions.
The shock absorbing D-Fuse seatpost, as well as clearance for up to 32c tyres and ergonomic handlebar ends, guarantees a smooth ride on any road surface without having to sacrifice any speed. Any challenge your commute throws up will be handled easily by the FastRoad SL2 and its 11-speed cassette and, with the simple additions of mudguards and a rack, it also makes for a great touring bike. With this bike you’ll leave the traffic behind and love your commute.
- Frame–ALUXX SL-Grade Aluminum
- Fork–Advanced-Grade Composite, Alloy OverDrive steerer
- Stem–Giant Sport
- Handlebars–Giant Connect, flat
- Brakes–Tektro HD-R280
- Brake Levers–Tektro
- Shifters–Shimano Claris
- Front Derailleur–Shimano Claris
- Rear Derailleur–Shimano Claris
- Chainset–Prowheel Ounce 521C, 34/50
- Chain–KMC Z8.3
- Cassette–Shimano CS-HG41, 11x34
- Bottom Bracket–Cartridge
- Hubs–Alloy, 28h
- Rims–Giant GX Disc
- Spokes–Stainless, 14g
- Tyres–Giant S-R3 AC, puncture protect, 700x32
- Saddle–Giant Contact (neutral)
- Seat Post–Giant D-Fuse, Alloy
- Pedals–Platform pedal
Not The Bike For You?
Urban Bike Buying Guide
Still stuck? Call one of customer service experts on 0800 298 8898 or talk to us in the chat.
You May Also Need...
- Next & Named Day Delivery: Free on orders over £100, otherwise £5.95. Order before 7 pm Monday - Saturday, 12 pm Sunday.
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.