Giant's Fathom 1 2019 is the fun hardtail that puts you in control that is ideal for rugged, adventurous terrain. Featuring 27.5 wheels and tyres, Fathom helps you climb, corner and descend with confidence.
With the proven alloy performance of a lightweight ALUXX SL aluminium frameset combined with a frame geometry is designed to optimize the confident, stable handling of and new 27.5 wheels and tyres, the Fathom 1 is a great choice for technical terrain and single-track shredding. It blends the efficient ride quality of a classic hardtail with the confident ride quality of plush 27.5 tyres. The larger tyres absorb bumps and give you more traction, so you can tackle rougher trails with total control. The new frame is designed with trail-friendly geometry that includes a more relaxed head angle made for a 120mm suspension fork.
A more relaxed frame geometry (compared to XC) and control-focused components deliver added control for trail riding conditions and make the Fathom 1 2019 a truly trail-tuned machine.
- Frame–ALUXX SL-Grade Aluminum
- Fork–Suntour Axon 32 LO-RC, 120mm travel, tapered steerer, low- compression and rebound adjust, QR 15x110mm
- Stem–Giant Connect, 8-degree
- Handlebars–Giant Connect Trail, 780mm x 31.8mm
- Front Brakes–Shimano BR-MT400 180mm, hydraulic disc
- Rear Brakes–Shimano BR-MT400 160mm, hydraulic disc
- Brake Levers–Shimano BL-MT400
- Shifters–Shimano SLX, 1x11
- Rear Derailleur–Shimano SLX, Shadow+
- Chainset–Praxis Cadet, Boost, 30
- Chain–KMC X11-1
- Cassette–Shimano SLX, 11x46
- Front Hub–Giant Tracker Performance Boost 15x110mm, sealed bearing
- Rear Hub–Giant Tracker Sport Boost QR 141, loose ball
- Rims–Giant AM 27.5, tubeless ready, sleeve-joint rim, 30mm inner width
- Tyres–Maxxis Ardent Race 27.5x2.6, folding, 60 tpi, TR , tubeless
- Saddle–Giant Contact (neutral)
- Seat Post–Giant Contact Switch dropper post with remote lever, 30.9mm
- Next Day Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Order before 4pm Sunday - Friday
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 30 days of receipt.
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.