A hardtail with the confidence of a full suspension mountain bike, the Giant Fathom 1 2020 is perfect for technical and singletrack trails. With the lightweight ALUXX SL aluminium frame, 27.5” wheels, SRAM SX Eagle gearing and powerful Shimano MT400 disc brakes, it’s agile, has great handling for the trickier trails and will happily take you up the climbs.
For when it gets a little bit rough, it’s equipped with the RockShox Recon RL front suspension, which will give you a massive 120mm of travel, along with wide rims and high-volume tyres to keep you in control. On top of that, it’s tubeless-ready so you can protect yourself from punctures and ride without fear. The Fathom 1 is a versatile MTB that will have you flying up and down the trails as well as any specialist, perfect for riders who just want to plough on, no matter what challenges sit in front of them.
- Frame–ALUXX SL-Grade Aluminum
- Fork–RockShox Recon RL 120mm, Solo Air, Taper, 15x110 Maxle Lite
- Stem–Giant Contact
- Handlebars–Giant Connect Trail, 780x31.8, [GA 690]
- Brakes–Shimano MT400
- Brake Levers–Shimano MT401
- Shifters–SRAM SX Eagle
- Rear Derailleur–SRAM NX Eagle
- Chainset–TruVativ Descendent 6k DUB, 30t
- Chain–SRAM SX Eagle
- Cassette–SRAM SX Eagle, 11x50
- Bottom Bracket–SRAM DUB, press fit
- Front Hub–Giant Tracker Performance Boost 15x110, sealed bearing
- Rear Hub–Giant Tracker Giant Sport Boost QR 141, loose ball
- Rims–Giant AM 27.5 tubeless ready sleeve-joint rim, 30mm inner width
- Tyres–Maxxis Ardent Race 27.5x2.6, folding, TR
- Saddle–Giant Contact (neutral)
- Seat Post–Giant Contact Switch dropper post with remote, 30.9
- Next Day Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Order before 4pm Sunday - Friday
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 30 days of receipt.
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.