A hardtail with the confidence of a full suspension, the Giant Fathom 2 2020 is perfect for technical and singletrack trails. With the lightweight ALUXX SL aluminium frame, 27.5” wheels, SRAM SX Eagle gearing and Tektro HDM disc brakes, it’s agile, has great handling for the trickier trails and will happily take you back up the climbs.
For when it gets a little bit rough, the Suntour Raidon XC LO-R front fork and its 100m of movement, along with wide rims and high-volume tyres, will keep you in total control. On top of that, it’s tubeless-ready so you can protect yourself from punctures and ride without fear. The Fathom 2 is a versatile MTB that will have you flying up and down the trails as well as any specialist, perfect for those who just want to ride on, no matter what challenges await them.
- Frame–ALUXX SL-Grade Aluminum
- Fork–Giant Crest 34 RCL
- Stem–Giant Contact
- Handlebars–Giant Connect Trail, 780x31.8, [GA 690]
- Brakes–Tektro HDM 275
- Brake Levers–Tektro HDM 275
- Shifters–SRAM SX Eagle
- Rear Derailleur–SRAM SX Eagle
- Chainset–SRAM Eagle SX DUB, 30t
- Chain–SRAM SX Eagle
- Cassette–SRAM SX Eagle, 11x50
- Bottom Bracket–SRAM DUB, press fit
- Front Hub–Giant Tracker Performance Boost 15x110, sealed bearing
- Rear Hub–Giant Tracker Giant Sport Boost QR 141, loose ball
- Rims–Giant AM 27.5 tubeless ready sleeve-joint rim, 30mm inner width
- Tyres–Maxxis Ardent Race 27.5x2.6, folding, TR
- Saddle–Giant custom
- Seat Post–Giant Contact Switch dropper post with remote, 30.9
- Next Day Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Order before 4pm Sunday - Friday
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 30 days of receipt.
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.