The Giant Propel Advanced 1 2020 is the pinnacle of aero technology, having been put through extensive wind-tunnel tests and CFD analysis to get the most out of every angle. It’s also the lightest in its category with an Advanced-Grade Composite carbon frame and the Shimano Ultegra groupset.
Even at speed, the Propel is designed to give the rider total control: the Giant WheelSystem’s 65mm rear rim and 42mm front rim provide greater control in crosswinds and the integrated rim-brakes bring top-level stopping power without the extra weight of discs. On top of all that, tubeless tyres will let you go longer without a puncture, so you can focus on getting those KOMs.
- Frame–Advanced-Grade Composite
- Fork–Advanced-Grade Composite, hybrid OverDrive steerer
- Stem–Giant Contact
- Handlebars–Giant Contact
- Brakes–Giant SpeedControl
- Brake Levers–Shimano Ultegra
- Shifters–Shimano Ultegra
- Front Derailleur–Shimano Ultegra
- Rear Derailleur–Shimano Ultegra
- Chainset–Shimano Ultegra, 36/52
- Chain–KMC X11EL-1
- Cassette–Shimano 105, 11x30
- Bottom Bracket–Shimano, press fit
- Wheelset–Giant P-A2 wheelset
- Tyres–Giant Gavia Course AC 1, tubeless, 700x25, folding
- Saddle–Giant Contact (forward)
- Seat Post–Giant Vector, composite
Not The Bike For You?
Road Bike Buying Guide
Still stuck? Call one of customer service experts on 0800 298 8898 or talk to us in the chat.
You May Also Need...
- Next & Named Day Delivery: Free on orders over £100, otherwise £5.95. Order before 7 pm Monday - Saturday, 12 pm Sunday.
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.