If you’re all about speed, you’ll want to take a look at the Giant Propel Advanced 1 Disc 2020. Wind-tunnel and CFD tested to ensure that every angle is as aerodynamic as possible, it has an advanced-grade carbon frameset and Giant SLR 1 Aero Disc Composite WheelSystem making it super lightweight.
Fitted with the Shimano Ultegra groupset as well as tubeless tyres, the efficient shifting and reactive hydraulic disc brakes should give you the confidence to focus purely on your own performance. Giant also say that their disc brake integration actually produced better results than calliper brakes in their wind-tunnel tests, making up for the slight weight gain that comes with them. The Propel is built for speed and with it no KOM is out of reach.
- Frame–Advanced-Grade Composite, disc
- Fork–Advanced-Grade Composite, hybrid OverDrive steerer, disc
- Stem–Giant Contact SL Aero
- Handlebars–Giant Contact SL Aero
- Brakes–Shimano Ultegra hydraulic
- Brake Levers–Shimano Ultegra hydraulic
- Shifters–Shimano Ultegra
- Front Derailleur–Shimano Ultegra
- Rear Derailleur–Shimano Ultegra
- Chainset–Shimano Ultegra, 36/52
- Chain–KMC X11EL-1
- Cassette–Shimano Ultegra, 11x30
- Bottom Bracket–Shimano, press fit
- Wheelset–Giant SLR 1 Aero Disc WheelSystem
- Tyres–Giant Gavia Course AC 1, tubeless, 700x25, folding
- Saddle–Giant Contact (forward)
- Seat Post–Giant Vector, composite
- Next Day Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Order before 4pm Sunday - Friday
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 30 days of receipt.
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.